SEO Your Videos Part 1 (http://bit.ly/9Z6INr) will give you an overview of what Search Engine Optimization is and how to boost your videos in the video sites themselves (such as YouTube)
In this video (Part 2) you’ll learn how to SEO your videos inside of your wordpress blog.
There are 6 questions that you should ask yourself each time you create a new video and are embedding it on your wordpress blog…
Let’s go over them in writing and then I’ll then show how to do it step-by-step…
Just remember that SEO is all about keywords…
A keyword is the word or phrase that someone types into a search engine to find something on the internet
Here’s the 6 questions (you might want to write these down)…
1) Is the keyword phrase in the title?
2) Is the keyword phrase in the body at least 3-5%? (This will mean getting a transcription of your video)
3) Is the keyword phrase in the url?
4) Is the keyword phrase in a tag on the article?
5) Is the keyword phrase used in the title, description and tags of All-In-One SEO pack?
6) If you’re using a picture…is the keyword phrase in the title and description of the picture? ***(Rename the picture with the keyword phrase BEFORE uploading it for best results)
Here’s the Google Voice video that will help you get transcriptions of your videos.
What did you take away from this?