When you first create a YouTube account, you are alloted 15 minutes per upload. So, if you have a video you’d like to upload that is 15 min and 10 seconds, your upload will fail.
It used to be that there was special criteria that your channel had to meet to qualify for extra upload time.
Well, not anymore!
Now it is quick and easy to lift that 15 minute ceiling off of your YouTube upload time.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your YouTube account
2. Click the upload link (at the top of the page)
3. Find the link “increase your limit” and click on it
4. Verify your account by giving YouTube your phone number
5. YouTube will send you a text message with a code.
6. Enter the code from the text message and click “verify”
7. You’re done!
Now you can upload videos without any time restraints!
Happy Limitless! =)