Have you ever wondered how you can put a YouTube subscribe box on your blog?
Here’s a step-by-step guide that’ll show you how:
1. Login to your wordpress backoffice at yourdomain.com/wp-admin
2. Scroll down to the plugins section and click on “add new.”
3. Search for “YouTube Subscribe Widget.”
4. Select “YouTube Subscribe Widget” and install it.
5. Activate the plugin
6. Locate the “appearance” menu and click on “Widgets”
7. Find the YouTube bar that will now be in the “Available Widgets” section
8. Drag the bar to your desired location on the sidebar.
9. Insert your YouTube username and the desired height and width for the widget.
10. Refresh your website to check out your handy-work!